Notes from New York

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Insert blonde joke here


This has always struck me as a poorly phrased joke, but whatever.

Q. What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brown?
A. Artificial intelligence.

As with all blonde jokes, whatever. Dyeing my hair brown hasn't changed my IQ, but my eyebrows seem to have mysteriously disappeared and my lips are looking a bit pastey - but aren't I a hot semi-goth? I think yes! Ok so maybe I had to dye it three times to get this colour (yeah yeah I know, my hair's going to fall out - I've done far worse to it in the past and its still attached to my head, aint it?) but I'm happy with the results. It had been a year since I attacked it with anything stronger than a bit of hairspray and I do get a bit antsy if it stays the same too long. And I gave a bit of a trim into the bargain. Who need hairdressers?

Can you tell I'm avoiding my homework? I'm totally procrastinating. I'll be back when I have something more interesting to say. Oh wait - I watched Pi last night, from the director of Requiem for a Dream. Equally difficult to watch, but very, very good and lots of psychological drama on the NY subway, which mirrors my life nicely. Er, yeah.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger ADT said...

OK I'll get you the Cure box-set for your birthday, but no more piercings please.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger PALOMA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger PALOMA said...

Hey Chantal! How are you? I didn't know you had a blog, it's pretty neat. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home