Notes from New York

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A little note

Hey all, just a quick post to keep you er, posted. My latest excuse for being slow is not, as predicted, midterms - which went ok to possibly well, we'll find out next week - but a snapped AC cable on my laptop, which has means I've been deprived of interweb goodness for nearly a week. My new and very expensive cable should arrive by Monday, and then I can take the proper time to tell you about Ben Kweller, Auschwitz, Les Miserables, and Massachusettes. Until then I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy and go and visit Jen for the weekend, when I will get to watch actual rowing again, huzzah! TTFN x

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger sirhair said...

I think you rigged your cord to break so you'd have an excuse... did you check what the pkge was?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home